December 9, 2019
AMUNDI PIONEER ADVISORY – Portfolio Management Changes
Pioneer Global Equity Fund
Two Portfolio Managers are being added to the team managing Pioneer Global Equity Fund effective December 9, 2019. They join Marco Pirondini, Head of Equities, US, and Portfolio Manager on the Fund since 2010. There are no changes to the Fund’s investment process or philosophy.
John Peckham, SVP, Portfolio Manager. John is being named Portfolio Manager on the Fund effective today. He has 17 years of investment experience and is a current member of the Global Equity team, and a member of the US Equity staff since 2002. Prior to joining Amundi Pioneer, John was a Senior Manager with Deloitte Consulting’s Energy industry practice in Cleveland and Boston. Prior to joining Deloitte, John served in the US Navy as a carrier-based Naval Flight Officer. His Naval service included leading missions from the USS Independence in support of Operation Desert Shield. John holds a B.A. in Economics from Bates College and an M.B.A. in Finance from Vanderbilt University. At Vanderbilt, he was the Edmund Fitzgerald Scholar and was elected to the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society. He is a CFA® charterholder since 2000 and is a member of the CFA Institute and the Boston Security Analysts Society.
Brian Chen, VP, Portfolio Manager. Brian joins Amundi Pioneer as a member of the Global Equity team and PM on Pioneer Global Equity Fund effective December 9, 2019. Prior to joining Amundi Pioneer, Brian served as a Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Analyst at Clough Capital Partners, where he co-managed a long-short Asia-Pacific equity strategy and travelled extensively throughout Asia meeting with over 150 companies each year. Prior to that, he was an Analyst at Liberty Square Asset Management, where he analyzed potential equity investments across sectors and markets in Asia for a value-based international hedge fund. Previously, he was one of three founding partners of a global long-short hedge fund at Grosvenor Street Capital, and served as Portfolio Manager and Trader. Prior to that, he served in sales roles at CSFB, ING-Barings, and Salomon Brothers. He holds a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from Duke University and an M.B.A. in Finance and International Business from Columbia Business School. He is a CFA® charterholder.
David Glazer is stepping down as a Portfolio Manager and is leaving the firm.
Pioneer International Equity Fund
One Portfolio Manager is being added to the team managing Pioneer International Equity Fund effective December 9, 2019. He joins Marco Pirondini, Head of Equities, US, and Portfolio Manager on the Fund since 2010, and Madelynn Matlock, Portfolio Manager on the Fund since December 2012. There are no changes to the Fund’s investment process or philosophy.
Brian Chen, VP, Portfolio Manager, is appointed Portfolio Manager on Pioneer International Equity Fund effective December 9, 2019.
|Pioneer Global Equity Fund||GLOSX||GCSLX||PGEKX||PRGEX||PGSYX|
|Pioneer International Equity Fund||PIIFX||PCITX||-||-||INVYX|
A Word about Risk
Pioneer Global Equity Fund 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Pioneer International Equity Fund 1, 6, 7, 5
1. Investing in foreign and/or emerging markets securities involves risks relating to interest rates, currency exchange rates, economic, and political conditions. 2. This Fund is subject to currency risk, meaning that the fund could experience losses based on changes in the exchange rate between non-U.S. currencies and the U.S. dollar. 3. Investing in small and mid-sized companies may offer the potential for higher returns, but are also subject to greater short-term price fluctuations than larger, more established companies. 4. The Fund may invest in derivatives, such as options and futures, and may disproportionately increase losses, and have a potentially larger impact on Fund performance. Derivatives may have a leveraging effect on the Fund. 5. At times, the Fund's investments may represent industries or industry sectors that are interrelated or have common risks, making it more susceptible to any economic, political, or regulatory developments or other risks affecting those industries and sectors. 6. To the extent the Fund invests in issuers located within specific countries or regions, the Fund may be particularly affected by adverse markets, rates, and events, which may occur in those countries and regions. 7. When interest rates rise, the prices of fixed income securities in the fund will generally fall. Conversely, when interest rates fall, the prices of fixed income securities in the fund will generally rise. These risks may increase share price volatility.
Before investing, consider the product’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Contact your advisor or Amundi Pioneer for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Individuals are encouraged to seek advice from their financial, legal, tax and other appropriate advisers before making any investment or financial decisions or purchasing any financial, securities or investment related product or service, including any product or service
described in these materials. Amundi Pioneer does not provide investment advice or investment recommendations.
Director of Corporate Communications
About Amundi US
Amundi US is the US business of Amundi, Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranked among the ten largest globally. Boston is one of Amundi’s six main global investment hubs and offers a broad range of fixed-income, equity, and multi-asset investment solutions in close partnership with wealth management firms, distribution platforms, and institutional investors across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
With our financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape. Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,400 employees in 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the Paris stock exchange, Amundi currently manages approximately $2.01 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a Trusted Partner, working every day in the interest of our clients and society
1. Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2022, based on assets under management as of 12/31/2021
2. Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris, and Tokyo
3. Consolidated internal Amundi and Lyxor workforce as at 6/30/2022
4. Amundi data as of 6/30/22